Built in 1888 as the coal and shipping exchange to be used as a market floor and office building for trading in coal in Cardiff, it later became a hub of the global core trade. It was at the coal exchange where the first £1,000,000 cheque was signed back in 1904. Today the coal exchange has been restored and converted into a luxury hotel. The first phase of the renovation began in April 2017 with an initial 90 rooms and a fully functional bar and restaurant with further renovations to continue.
Chosen partner for many leading brand owners and food retailers.